Enjoy unparalleled suites in the Maldives in the Beach Suite. Wildwood is two-hundred-year-old wood. A piece of the past for a contemporary interior becomes a headboard for the bed in the middle of the room and a suspended washbasin in the bathroom.
From every point in the room, guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colors change in tune with the various sensations. A window inside the room. You are immediately in the center of vegetation and the ocean. Beds that float in the air. Rustic wildwood tables.
1. Children age 0 – 1.99 years stay free sharing with parents. US$ 6 per child per night is chargeable as green tax.
2. Children aged 2 – 15.99 are charged extra person supplements along with US$6 per night as green tax.
Cocoon Maldives is located approximately 30 minutes by seaplane ride from Velana International Airport. The seaplane transfer is provided by Trans Maldivian Airways and transfers are charged as follows:
a) Adult 15.99 years and above - US$ 400.00
b) Child 2-15.99 years- US$ 240.00 (child under 2years free of charge on condition no seat is taken)
Mandatory Festive Season supplements & minimum night’s stay restriction
1. Christmas Eve Gala Dinner - US$200.00 per adult and US$100.00 per child.
2. New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner - US$200.00 per adult and US$100.00 per child.
3. All bookings, during the period from 27.12.2020 until 06.01.2021 are based on a minimum stay of 04 nights. No check-out is allowed on 31 st of December and 1 st of January.
All bank charges are to be borne by the guests