In a Tropical Island Paradise, Romantic Dreams. In the remote sanctuary of JA Manafaru, Maldives, enjoy an ideal island retreat. A tropical Maldives resort located in the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean, combining the tranquillity of the Maldives with six venues, additional In-villa and Destination Dining options, numerous leisure activities, and exotic spa and wellness facilities.
Discover the splendors of Mother Nature at its finest. Whether you prefer beachfront or waterfront living, each of the 84 villas and suites at JA Manafaru has been created to blend in with the island's natural landscape.
On the northernmost Haa Alif atoll, the resort is located on a 35-acre private island with a smooth, white sand beach. A 75-minute seaplane ride from Velana International Airport will take you there. A 45-minute domestic flight to Hanimaadhoo Airport and a 35-minute luxury speedboat journey are also options.
All-inclusive plan includes:
•Maldivian homestyle chips and a bottle of house Champagne upon arrival
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks across 7 restaurants & bars
• Breakfast in Kakuni Restaurant
• 3-course à la carte lunch in Kakuni Restaurant or Andiamo Bistro & Pool
• Simple afternoon tea with panoramic views in Horizon Lounge
• 3-course à la carte dinner in Ocean Grill, White Orchid Restaurant, Andiamo Bistro & Pool, or Kakuni Restaurant
• Sundowners at Infinity Bar & Pool, Horizon Lounge, or Barefoot Bar
• A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• In-villa personal bar to be refilled once daily
Free for kids!
Xmas & New year policy:
All bank charges shall be borne by the guests
Rate & availability not guaranteed until the booking confirmation
Peak Season (24/Dec to 09/Jan):
High Season (01/Nov to 23/Dec):
Low Season (05/May to 28/Sep):