Furaveri Maldives is a five-star premium property where the open ocean meets the lagoon and the warm sunset yellow of wonderful evenings by the beach lulls you to sleep in a tree-fortified refuge. An island with an unusual history and abundant life, as evidenced by the white herons that can be found across the island, the vivid screwpine trees, the numerous turtles in our reef, and the gentle mantas that pay us visits on occasion.
The 168 private villas have been specifically created to fulfill the needs of each guest. They provide a variety of comfortable options for your stay, ranging from beach and garden villas to magnificent Dhoni Pool Villas and water bungalows with entry-level Water Villas to Overwater Pool Villa Residences.
Furaveri Maldives is a tropical 23-hectare coral island that is around 750m long and 400m broad. It is located in the unique Raa Atoll, some 151km north of the capital city, Malé. Furaveri is only a lovely 45-minute seaplane trip from the international airport. Domestic flights from adjacent Dharavandhoo and Ifuru airports take 20 minutes, followed by a 45-minute speed boat ride to Furaveri Maldives.
Bed & Breakfast:
• Breakfast (07:00 H – 10:00 H) served in the Jaafaiy Restaurant, featuring all-you-can-eat buffets, with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
• Breakfast (07:00 H – 10:00 H) and Dinner (18:30 H – 21:30 H), served in the Jaafaiy Restaurant, featuring all-you-can-eat buffets, with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
• Breakfast (07:00 H – 10:00 H), Lunch (12:30 H – 14:30 H), and Dinner (18:30 H – 21:30 H) served in the Jaafaiy Restaurant, featuring all you can eat buffets, with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the ‘Jaafaiy’
- Daily Afternoon high tea at ‘Udhares Bar’ 1600 -1700 Hrs
- Unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic selected beverages. All drinks are served by the glass (including selections of cocktails, beers, red, white and
wines, pouring spirits (two brands of each spirit)
- Furaveri bottled water (still and sparkling), soft drinks, drought beer, fruit juices (canned & packed) fresh juice (lemon, papaya, and watermelon
- Selection of cocktails & mocktails, coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte, and macchiato (freshly brewed)
(Beverages will be served from 1000hrs till midnight only. Any consumption after midnight will be charged at the outlets established prices)
- Choice of any two excursions (combined with other in-house guests) Advance booking is required.
- Sunset Cruise, Local Island Visit, Guided House Reef Snorkeling (subject to resort excursion schedule and advance booking is required)
CHILD & EXTRA BED POLICY
Children are accommodated in all villa categories. However, for safety reason(s) Resort may require parents of children below 12 years of age to sign a waiver to take full responsibility of the safety of the children accommodated in Water Villa, Ocean Pool Villa, Sunset Ocean Pool Villa & Two-Bedrooms Reef Residence with Pool
Valid for all nationalities/markets
All bank charges shall be borne by the guests
Rates & availability is not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed
No pets allowed